When I saw this tip on Pinterest today, it totally inspired me to write this post. I tell my brides everyday, give them a favor, they will
- ACTUALLY use,
- or skip them!
Favors are a great way of giving your guests a little "thank you for attending" gift. However, and I know this will be controversial, but I'm sure your guests would much rather you save the $3-5 you spent on their favor and put it towards your fabulous honeymoon, than give them a little token that they'll throw in a drawer, or even worse the trash and never think of it again!
Eeek I know some of you are cringing at me right now, I'm sorry, I'm being honest, please don't hate me :)
Now on to favors.
Remember you can choose your favors around the theme or setting of your wedding.
- A wedding in Hawaii would be perfectly accented with Hawaiian Sea Salts or Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts.
- Maple Syrup bottles would be perfect at a Vermont wedding.
- How about Cornbread mix at a Southern wedding.
- Flower Seeds at a Garden wedding.
- Sunscreen for a Beach wedding.
- Hot Cocoa mix at a Winter wedding