Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A few FUN Wedding and Marriage Quotes for you!

I love funny, semi-sarcastic quotes.  However I do understand that some people do get offended easily.  If you are one of those people, I apologize and feel free to skip this part.  If you are like me and feel the best way to get through stress (often caused by wedding planning) is a good laugh, read on...
  • Marriage is nature’s way of keeping us from fighting with strangers.
  • Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays
  • Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband!
 That's all I have for now, but I promise, definitely more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment